Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

THE UNWANTED BANDIT WHO WANTS A COURIER

My name is John and im a old student at Wesley primary. I have two goals that I want to achieve.
My goal is to be a professional footballer. I have been playing soccer for about 3 years now and basically I have played almost everyday at school. Me and my friends play soccer at morning tea and lunch time. I practice and that make me better at controlling the ball. I was introduces to soccer when I was young and was watching TV and saw a guy kicking a ball and that made fell "wow that cool".
Once I retire I want to become a teacher following the foot steps of our shiny teacher Mr Vega. I want to teach at a primary school. Since I am learning a lot at the moment I think I know a bit about how to teach a small audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.