Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

Sailing The Pacific


Sailing The Pacific Maria Samuel's
Polynesians sailed all across the pacific Ocean. They navigated using the stars and sun from morning to evening. Birds migrate to places so the Polynesians follow them to the land that they are going to. Ocean swells Is water moving slowly around and so people follow them. Clouds were followed by the early Polynesians.

I wonder how the Polynesians keep up with the birds?
I wonder how they knew how to navigate?
I wonder How the Polynesians battle the storms?

I recommend this Journal to you because it has a variety of ways the Polynesians navigated. This book has changed my thought of how they navigated and what technique they have towards sailing. Id'e suggest this book being read by students and people that love sailing and navigating. This book has a lot of detail about what methods early Polynesians used. This book hooks the reader into what they are wanting out of the book.

1 comment:

  1. By using my prior knowledge I could explain the key points and summary of the text.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.